To become a leading social enterprise, distributing Organic & Natural Health food products in the region by interweaving corporate social responsibility, business ethics and integrity in our business formula.
OBJECTIVES AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS
- To import a greater variety of health and organic products to Singapore and promote them to the community.
- To continue and expand our collaboration with the Maejo University IQS to promote DMO technique and organic cultivation into farming villages in Thailand.
- To support rural communities by engaging in fair trades and buying from the co-operatives.
- To use social consumerism as a model and actively promote charity.
- To promote healthy diet and lifestyle through public awareness talks.
- To show care and concern for the physically and mentally disabled by sub-contracting jobs to them as part of their integration into society
- To contribute a portion of our net proceeds to charitable organizations.
- To practise no-frills pricing for our products; no extravagant advertising and promotion.
- To bulid a sustainable supply-chain through a win-win approach with integrity and sincerity.